Saturday, March 14, 2009

Official Opening of Loong Hin Kitchen(13.3.09)


It was Loong Hin's Kitchen official opening yesterday, a typical hongkong style eatery run by my cousin & his Hongkong nationale husband. The eatery house has an average seating capacity, not big but condusive for sure. LHK is located at Serangoon Gardens, 2-3mins walk from Chomp Chomp Food Centre. Along the stretch where LHK is located, you can find KTV pubs and a dessert house, whereby after having meals at LHK, you can go for your kala kala sessions with friends or enjoy a bowl of dessert just 2 units away.
Before the official opening, the whole family had been invited to the food tasting. The food was prepared by a hongkong chef as well, every plate of dish came in big portion and so tasty. I love the soup, the claypot chicken, the fish...mama mia! I would not want to describe much but I can tell you we enjoyed the food so much....

So hey friends who visit my blog, please head down to LHK now and try for yourself. Any feed- backs, please comment on my blog & I'll convey the same to my cousin...I think she will be very happy to accept any comments be it good or bad ya.

Thank you for taking time to read cheers : )























































No comments:

Post a Comment